Monday, August 18, 2008

Walk to the lake...

the other day, Kerri and I walked to the Lake, its just a little ways out of town. It was awesome though. The water, the sky, the clouds and the mountains! I took several pics, however, my computer/blogspot is being crappy and not letting me download the pics. i have to say though that the pictures do not do the view justice. It is just amazing. I will try again at a later date to post them.... haha

Other than that I am just getting my classroom ready and preparing for student to arrived on Wednesday. As soon as my classroom is completed, or close to being, done I will get the pictures of my classroom posted. Its small, but nice.

I am going to call tomorrow after noon about my phone, so hopefully I will get that tomorrow of Wednesday also. The watch out.. no one is safe, I will be calling everyone.. haha

I got my first care package today... Thank you mom. She sent me a few things i forgot at home, and some goodies too... haha!

Hope to hear from you all soon, love ya

No comments: