Monday, July 14, 2008

BEST WEEKEND

Hey there,
I just wanted to let you all know I had the best weekend ever. My family and friends thru me a going away party in Olney Saturday night. Which was awesome, I had tons of family and friends there and we had a good dinner, drinks and tons of laughs. We were all able to just sit around and talk. It was really nice. I want to thank everyone who had a part in it, as well as everyone who came. It was totally I night I will never forget...
Then to continue my great weekend, my friends from the Eagles had a cookout yesterday, so I was able to spend the day with all the best guys in the world. We had such an awesome time, again just a great time sitting around hanging out with people. It was amazing.
I will totally never forget my family and friends and all they have done for me this weekend...
I will be in the Charleston and Mattoon area this week, then back to Jasper County on thursday, so if you would like to see me, just give me a call....
love ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOUR BUSTED; JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG--THANK YOU FOR THE THANK YOU REALLY HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED EVERYTHING. PROBABLY NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. TAKE YOUR ALASKA BOOK WITH YOU SO THAT YOU CAN KINDA PIN POINT SOME PLACES OF INTEREST WHILE YOU HAVE THE LAYOVER. AND SINCE YOUR GOING AWAY YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF HOW MUCH INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE ALREADY TOO MUCH!!!!! YOU NEED TO REMEMBER YOUR NOT IN A SMALL TOWN ANYMORE. ABOVE ALL ELSE USE YOUR HEAD THAT IS WHAT GOD GAVE IT TO YOU FOR.....MAY YOUR FUTURE BE FILLED WITH ALL THE HOPES AND DREAMS THAT YOU TRUELY DESERVE.