Wednesday, July 9, 2008

TICKETS

Well its official, I just booked my train, plane tickets and got my hotel information for Seattle. I will leave Mattoon on July 31st at 5:23 am, arrive in Chicago at 9am, then leave Chicago at 2:15 pm and arrive in Seattle at 10:20 am on August 2nd... yes that is over 49 hours on the train with a 5 hour lay over in Chicago....
Then after I get to Seattle I will spend the night there and go to the airport on August 3rd and leave for Alaska that day...... I will arrive in Barrow Alaska the evening of August 3rd.... wow I cant wait...
WOW!!!! its getting really close to time for me to leave.... Scary thought...
I am so excited though...
Love ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, did you know you can see a weather cam in Anaktuvuk Pass? COOL! Plus, did you know Anaktuvuk means 'place of caribou droppings' in Inupiaq, the language of the Inupiat.