Friday, July 3, 2009

One Month home and a lifetime of Memories :)

Me and Mom out after spa day... it was a wonderful day/night

Christina and I out at the Fireside :)

Kierstyn on the ride at the lovely Jasper County Fair

Daina and I at the Newton Eagles... our pretty regular hang out :)


Paulina and I at Toasters in Mattoon, with the old gang... good times...

Amber and I at the Holiday Hotel. We had a wonderful time that day, night, and morning :)
Marty doing the CAT walk in her 1970's robe. She is hilarious, Spa day wouldnt be the same without Marty and her Old Man Balls Robe.


Kierstyn, Aaron and I doing our Twister Act. Gotta love those kids. But the funny thing is I came up with the ACT. LOL


Duke being Duke, as soon as he sees a box he thinks he has to get in it, no matter the size. He took over my cell phone box.


Bailey Joe, enjoying his mom's slide show of pictures through the door. Amber pulls some good tricks out of her pocket at times... As long as she is not stuck :)


NOW FOR MY BLOG TEXT... I had technical difficulties with this blog stuff... so my pictures are above my text... sorry for any confusion...

I know I know.... I have not blogged in awhile, but I have been so busy now that I am back in Illinois. I LOVE LOVE being home. I am having such a good time with my family and friends. We have had family get togethers, reunions, spa days, wedding receptions, dinners, nights out, movie trips, babies born.... and so much more.

So blogging has just not been on the top of my to do list, but I am now taking the time to blog and share a few pictures I have take. I hope you enjoy them...

Also on a good note, for those of you that dont know, I have a new car (well new to me)... I got a 2001 Ford Taurus... I LOVE IT, its a really nice car.

I am just enjoying my life at home, and my family and friends. Its so wonderful to be back home. I have also talked with people from Alaska since I have been home, so that was nice, they are enjoying their summers and spending time with their families also.

On another note, I am still job hunting, guy hunting and house hunting... LOL, maybe I should just learn to hunt deer I will prolly have better luck. :)

enjoy the photos... lots of Love from Ashley Marie

1 comment:

Amber M said...

I love all of the pictures. I can't wait to make more memories this weekend and of course at Holiday World.

love you