Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whats New?

Well its been almost a month since a posted anything, so I figured I could type up a short blog about whats new with me.

~ Still job hunting. But I am not worried or upset, just looking around...

~ I love spending time with my family as much as possible.

~ Took Kierstyn, Aaron, Cole, Amber and Jason to Holiday World last weekend, it was a BLAST. Of course the adults got sun burnt... But we all had a good time.

~ Also took the kids to Chuck E Cheese, it was a good time too. The kids had fun, so thats what matters.

~ Unpacked, no no, opened 3 boxes from my move, looked in them, then closed them back up and neatly stacked them in my room. LOL - it was not anything I needed or had anywhere to put, so I just left it in the box where it belongs.

~ PARKA - yeah in one of the boxes I chose to open was my - 60 degree weather parka and my -40 degree weather snow pants... dont think I will need them anytime soon. Hint the reason I just left them in the box.

~ BIG NEWS - Dad turned 59 yesterday (July 28th) So I had some family and friends come down to Olney we had pizza, and cup cakes for his birthday. I had a wonderful time and I think he did too, he seemed a little surprised, I hope he was anyway. My dad is so great, we get along so well, I dont know how I would have made it to where I am today without him. He is always there when I need something, and he is always watching out for me! I know I am closer with my dad then Amber and Lisa, but thats just the way it has worked out. I missed him so much while I was in Alaska, and it has been so great to be home and see him whenever I want. The Groves family is a very close family, and getting closer all the time... (thanks to myself and Daina) So it is great that so many family members were able to come down to help celebrate Dad's Day. Thanks everyone. :) It meant a lot to me and him.

~ Looking forward to this weekend, going swimming and having a cookout in Lville. Going to be a good ol time.

~ Next week I am looking forward to spending quality time with Mom while Brad takes a guys only vacation to Sturgis... Mom and I will have good times - Wii parties and the such. :)

~ Also plan to go to Charleston next week to visit Paulina and other friends up there :)

Well I think I have filled up enough for my blog. I have some pictures I will post next time I am at Amber's.

Take care and enjoy what we have left of summer :)

No comments: