Thursday, September 16, 2010

3 things about me

3 Things About Me!

Please don't break the cycle... it is fun to learn
different things about our friends!

A. Three names I go by: Ashley, Suzie, Ash

B. Three places I've lived: Noble, Anaktuvuk Pass, Charleston

C. Three places I've worked: South Eastern Special Education, Nunamuit School, Olney Central College,

D. Three places I have been: Canada, Alaska, VEGAS

E. Three people that email me regularly: Mom, Barb, Sheryl

F. Three things I love to eat: Pizza, Salad, french fries

G. Three people I think will respond: uuummm, whomever

H. Three things I am looking forward to: Amber's bday party, Paulina moving into her house, paying some bills off!!

1 comment:

Amber M said...

glad you blogged again. maybe I will do the same and just do the 3 things about me.