Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blog Update

Well it has been many months since I have posted an update on my blog and since I am up early today, with nothing to really do, I thought I would see how much information I could come with with to share with everyone!

~ I am working again this semester at OCC, teaching Constitution, 2 Reading and English classes, a Math class and an off campus Math class. Love them all!!

~ I have some wonderful students! They teach me something new everyday!

~ My best friend Paulina bought a house in Charleston, I now know how to paint, sand floors, sponge paint and have a great time with friends while doing it all!

~ Planning a 30th birthday party for my sister in October! hehehe

~ My niece has survived almost of month of High School, and Band!

~ My nephew is surviving 6th grade and JFL!

~ I love my business of selling Signature Homestyes. It allows me to meet some great people and have wonderful decorations and baskets for my home at the same time!

~ My sister Amber and her husband Jason just celebrated their 4 year anniversary... it seems like her wedding day was just here, now they have been happily married for 4 years, I wish them many many more years of happiness.

~ I know you can find out who your true friends are when you need to! I know many people dont like country music, but there is a great song about that, and I have heard it several times lately and if I listen to the words, I know its true! Paulina will agree to that! :)

~ I lost a great guy friend of mine in late August and his memorial Jam night in Mattoon brought 3 wonderful guys into my life! Again, thanks to Paulina. RIP Michael Hall

~ I fear my addiction to facebook is getting worse! Does anyone know if there is a facebook addiction group around town?

~ I also fear my texting is getting out of control... I think last month I had 1,400 text... which is only 45 text a day... but still...

~ I have learned to talk on the phone more tho. In the past 20 days I have talked on the phone more than I have since I was in Alaska! hehehe, but he is totally worth it!

~ I still watch netflix, which I love! I watch them instantly on my computer!

~ Is it weird that I bought a wii game and I dont even own a wii? I just take it with me and play it at others peoples houses who have a wii.

~ I am getting pretty good about wearing earrings, a watch and make up everyday! not sure where that came from, but its kind of a change for me!

~ I love love emailing with my mom back and forth throughout the day! It is so nice to talk with her like I did when I was in Alaska during the day!

~ Since I have mentioned Alaska a few times, I still communicate with some friends up there, and they are doing great! Teresa and Charlie are still in the village, and loving it, they have had some great weather this season. Kerri is in Fairbanks with her boyfriend Mike and their 14 dogs! I miss them all, and glad they are doing good... its hard to believe I have been home for over 15 months...

~ Well, I will stop with all the random thoughts for today! But I hope you have enjoyed reading about some things in my life!

Have a great day
:)

2 comments:

Amber M said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy that you updated your blog again...keep it up, you could come up with something clever to say all the time.

Miss Ashley said...

I will work on blogging more often... maybe.. hehehe