Sunday, September 28, 2008

Care Packages

Here are some pictures of the great care packages I have received so far. Thank you so much for all of the great stuff.



This package was from Amber and Jason. They sent me all of the vitamins I need. Since my diet is a little different up her Jason helped me pick out some vitamins I may need. I have actually been really good at taking them daily too! Thanks so much guys. Amber also packed a few of my other favorite things and some candy, which is totally awesome.




This is the care package from Dad and PJ. They had all of this stuff packed into 3 boxes. I have not idea how she got it all in there, but she did. Everything is awesome. I have not finished it all yet, but it is nice to have sweet treats and other treats now and then. Thank you so much. I love it all. And PJ was worried I wouldnt like it all... she was wrong.



OK, so Marty has sent me an awesome care package. It was wonderful. Everything in it was great. She also had all of this stuff packed into two boxes. Thank you so much.



I am not sure where she picked up these things.. I have not tied them yet, but when I do, I will let you know how they taste... Robinson must have some strange stores... I always knew that place was weird....



IT is also great to get a CARDINALS fan to send me stuff. I was really thinking she was a cubs fan, but she must have been saved and realized she needed to switch to a better team. So she is now cheering on the Cardinals for me. Thanks so much for the GO CARDS GO poster. I have it hanging on my door.

Thanks so much for everything guys. It is so great.
Miss you all,
love ya
Ashley

2 comments:

Amber M said...

I like all the pictures of everyone's care packages. I'm so sorry that we sent you the least amount of stuff. We only sent one box. We are working on getting another together. Don't know when we will get it out for sure. You have more food there than we do. lol. Take care. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

hey, there is nothing wrong with Robinson!!! ;)