Sunday, September 28, 2008

Snowy pictures

I know it seems so weird I get so excited about the snow, I mean, I am going to see it for like 6 more months, but I love it. I am sure i will be writing in here in about 5 months saying I cant wait for the snow to be gone. Now however, it is beautiful, so I have taken some more pictures and I thought I would share them with you.



Here is the lake, it is so beautiful with the white snow around it. Kerri, Zoey and I walk to the lake a couple times a week.




Here is Zoey after she broke thru the ice to get a drink. It was a funny process, she knew there was water there and she was determined to get a drink. I just had to get a couple pictures of it. I am sure the water was really really cold, but Zoey didnt seem to mind.




Here is a picture of the road, tundra and mountain in the back ground. This is the road heading out of the village toward the lake. Ummm, I think its south.... or maybe west... I am not sure.... lol, I still have not got that figured out yet. LOL



here is the most beautiful mountain. I think its my favorite. It is pretty close to use too, and out away from the village, so you really get to see it well....

I hope you enjoy all of the photos. It is so beautiful here...
love ya
Ash

1 comment:

Amber M said...

I love, love, love the snowy mountain pictures. They are so awesome. It has been kind of hot here, but kind of nice. Luckily I think it is going to get a little cooler here. I'm so glad things are going well. Talk to you later.