Friday, September 19, 2008

DENALI

Here are some awesome pictures of Denali National Park. We had a great time on the bus tour of Denali. Hope you enjoy the pics. Just incase you didnt know Denali is the home of Mt. McKinley. We did get to see the mountain, but of course we did not go to the mountain that was like a 8 hour bus tour and we only took the 5 hour bus tour. We did hear a little about the mountain though, and it sounded amazing. I did send a book home to Dad and PJ all about the mountain if you see them you may want to ask about the book.








2 comments:

Amber M said...

So pretty!!

Sarah D said...

Hey Ashley,

I am a good friend of yours sister Lisa's.

She told me you had a blog and I am so glad I stumbled across it.

If you see Sarah Palin make sure to take a pic and share it ;)

--do people really love her there like they say they do on the news??

Sarah Diel Kinkade