Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A little behind

OK OK, I know I have not been blogging much, but man, I have just been so crazy busy... Na, not really, I am just lazy and never really want to sit down and blog. I cant add any pics right now, but I will sometime soon.

I am working out at OCC, two days a week, like is so far.

I have been spending time with family and friends lots :) I had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. We went to the Farm on Saturday and that was a blast, Lisa and I both experienced side aches from laughing so hard :) And Yes, I did the slip n slide again and my body hurt on Sunday. But it is always worth is, and no I am not too old to slip n slide :)

I check my facebook, usually everyday, so... I kind of know whats up with friends and family.

Mom and I got a new Wii game, Resort Sports, I LOVE IT! We play it lots.

Other than that, not much is new... well not that I can think of right NOW...................


OH WAIT :)

Today 09-09-09 - Is the 3 year anniversary of Amber and Jason McReaken's wedding. I am so amazed it has been 3 years since they got married. I will always remember that day, and the love they shared that day with family, and friends. I know they are so happy and love eachother, I wish them Many Many more years of happiness. I love to visit with them, it is always fun to be around them. And their ever growing farm.

Have a wonderful anniversary :) I love you both :)

No comments: