Thursday, September 24, 2009

All about me and my life

OK, I know I dont blog near as much as I used to or near as much as I should, but I rarely catch myself at the computer for more than 20 or 30 minutes a day, and that time is spent reading emails, playing on facebook and checking my bills...

So I just thought I would take a minute to catch some bloggers up and let you know what I plan to get online soon.

~ I am moving to Noble. In town in Noble, I am renting a house from two wonderful people, and I am only 3 miles from my dad's house :)

~ I still have blonde high lights in my hair. Which I am finally used to when I look in the mirror.

~ I love being home with my family and friends more than words can describe. I do miss Alaska, and the friends I made up there, and the dogs in my life up there, but there is no place like home.

~ I am working at OCC, and love it.

~ I am also subbing in surrounding counties in the schools. Which is very interesting :)

~ My nephew is number 40 on the JFL green team. GO Aaron!

~ I spend my Sunday afternoons at Newton on the bleechers of the football field (see above).

~ Kierstyn has two parades coming up this month she will be marching in for the Newton JR Band.

~ I will be watching 2 parades this month (see above)
~ Dustin Granby is running for Jasper County Treasurer! VOTE FOR GRANBY! :)

~ My brother in law's bday is Friday - 9/25/09.

~ Lisa and Scott just celebrated their anniversary today. 9/24/09
~ Now, future plans include posting pictures of my new house, car, hair do and the kids upcoming events... if you would like to find me on facebook, I update my status often on there :)
Have a great Weekend and enjoy the wonderful weather we are having :)
Love to all

2 comments:

Amber M said...

it has been too long since you posted something, check out my blog, I have something for you

Chante Tenoso said...

it's good to not be glued to our computer, although blogs do get neglected at times. I like your blog, a little insight into the world of a woman whom I might never have the pleasure of meeting otherwise.

Thanks! and keep blogging!

http://www.chantetenoso.blogspot.com/

my zombie blog too
http://zombiescantlove.blogspot.com