Sunday, November 15, 2009

award - not a CMA, even better...


How nice of Amber, my lovely sister to give me a Fabulous Blog award. I actually didnt even know I had the award until she told me to look at her blog. I dont blog much anymore, and I need to appologize for that. I do not have a computer at my new house, that may come after the holidays. Also I really dont lead a very eventful life to blog about on a daily/weekly basis. Very uneventful compared to when I was living in Alaska. But I will try to get better and blog more often, when I can.
Now the rules say all I have to do is pass this award along to 5 other fabulous blogs and also write about 5 things that I am obsessed with right now. BUT, as most of you know, I am not very good at following the directions, so I am going to just say.. all of you bloggers in the blog world deserve this award and if you are reading this and you have not already been honored with this award I want you to post it on your blog and also post about the 5 things you are obsessed with at this time.
Now for my 5 obessions...
1) I am obsessed with getting my house organized. It is not near complete yet, but hopefully after the holidays I will have some more money to purchase the things I need to complete my den and spare bedroom.
2) Now that I am home from Alaska and can drive down the road or to the next town to see my family and friends I am obsessed with spending time with them. I guess I didnt realize how much I need to be around them to be happy and enjoy myself to the full extent. I can just sit and watch tv or a movie and be happy when I am with my family and friends. They are great, and I cherish the time I spend with them. I love to be able to drive to Newton and see Kierstyn and Aaron whenever I can! As well as, the rest of my family!
3) I am also, as many others are, obsessed with facebook. I check it daily (on my phone) and read status updates of my family and friends. It is just nice to hear how their days are going and if they need anything. I love to read about good days and good events in their lives. It is a fun and easy way to stay in contact with people I dont see or talk to all the time.
4) As a follow up to #3 I am obsessed with text messaging. I send and recieve about 8,000 text a month. I love to text and recieve text. YES, I have conversations through texting and I express emotions through text as well. I know it is hard to fully understand people while texting, but I do it anyway. I love it. I dont really enjoy talking on the phone anymore, conversations have been replaced by texting for me. I also feel more comfortable with texting some people as opposed to talking on the phone! Its just me! :)
5) My final obsession to add to this list would be books. I have so many books in my house, which is hilarious to me because I dont really read all that much. I have kids books, educational books, and teaching books. My spare bedroom is full of totes that are full of educational books and supplies. I know when I have a full time teaching job most of the educational "stuff" will move to my classrooom, but at this point is just appears I have way to much. I guess thats the perks and down falls of being a teacher and loving my job. :)
Well those are my 5 obsessions. I will try before the end of the month to post pictures of my new tattoo. no promises though!

2 comments:

ki-loody said...

random comment frm random person..
just saw ur blog randomly and hope we can be fwiends maybe =P

i tottaly agree with you with txt messeging obsession hehe
i love txting too =P .. I sometimes I txt msg my husband to see what will i get back... and he end up calling me.. <_< and i go like GAH !! why are u calling?!?!?!! ;w;... lol.. he say its easier to express by phone.. no time to txt <_<

gosh..

anyways.. nice to meet you
cheers!

AJ ~ said...

Hi. Been watching for current posts from you. Hope you're doing well since leaving Alaska.