Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blog UPDATE!!!!!!!

Well I have had several people telling me I need to do a Blog update, so since I have the time and nothing else that needs immediate attention I thought I would Blog - keep in mind, I should be doing homework, loading songs on Kierstyn's MP3 player, sending emails, doing lessons plans for next week and making sure I have everything ready for my trip to Chicago next week, but I am taking time out of my day to BLOG!!! LOL

So I think the easiest way to cover everything is to post 25 Random thoughts:

~ 1. I am teaching at OCC this semester, as I did last semester. I teach 2 reading and 2 english classes 1 math and 1 constitution class, all for GED or ABE. I also taught a job skills class, but it ended at midterm. VERY BUSY SEMESTER! But I love it. When I started teaching out there I was not sure how I would like teaching adults, but I really enjoy it and it is rewarding!

~ 2. I love winter and snow, but this weather is just AMAZING!

~3. I love spending time with my family. Even if we are not doing anything, I just love to be around them.

~4. I get along with my parents (all 4 of them) and Lisa, Amber and their spouses better than I could ask for. They are always there for me not matter what. I talk with my sisters or text them all the time! Its amazing how much love I feel with a GREAT FAMILY!

~ 5. Kierstyn and Aaron are my life, they are such great kids and are going up so much! I love seeing them whenever I want and cherish the time I am with them. They are amazing to be around and make the my life seem complete.

~6. I am sooooo happy for Amber and Jason for getting their house. It is a super nice house and I am so happy I get to help a little bit to get it ready. I am very sad I will not be in town when they move, but atleast I have had some time to help them!

~7. To continue with Amber and Jason, I love to get away from my house and come live on their couch for a day or two. Its so nice to be that girl on the couch! LOL

~8. I am leaving on Tuesday for Chicago for the Spring Conference. I will be in Chicago until Friday afternoon, then taking the train to Springfield, where I will meet the AWESOME bowling girls for our bowling tournement. I am excited about both things! Going to be a GREAT weekend!

~9. My house is still coming along. I finally got a computer. Thanks to my mother! She gave me her computer so I am slowing getting into the now! I may eventually get internet, but we will see! hehehe

~10. I am hanging out with some great girls from high school again! Shannon and I see eachother quite often, as well as Jen B, Jen D, Katie, and Christina. Its great to have friends that you have history with!

~ 11. Shannon has the cutest 2 year old I know! Her name is Addysen and she is a GREAT kid. I love to spend time with her. She majorly puts a smile on my face!

~12. My students this semester are great, I love seeing them ever week and we get along so great. They are all very different and bring something new to the classroom.

~13. I am eagerly waiting to work in my yard this spring. I know its going to be alot of work, but I think it will be fun, hopefully I will have some help! hint hint - Mom, Amber, Lisa :)

~14. I love pizza, I could eat if for every meal!

~15. I finally got a treadmill. Used it once this week. then since the weather has been nice I walked outside. Took king for a walk at moms Tuesday, he loved it! he is such a GREAT dog!

~16. I am excited for Baseball season, GO CARDS!

~17. I was so busy earlier this week I thought I was going to go insane! But that is over and now things are back to normal!

~18. I am going to the chiropractor. I hurt my shoulder when I was in Alaska and he found out my body is all out of line, so its going to be a long process, but he is GREAT!

~19. Single and LOVE IT!

~20. I love love being home from Alaska. I loved it up there, and I miss everyone up there, but I love being with my family and friends.

~21. I love to talk!

~22. I love to text and do it all the time!

~23. I also check facebook daily or a couple bizzillion times a day on my phone!

~24. I totally think people change and friendships end, and they can not be repaired!

~25. CAN I SAY IT AGAIN, I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. ITS SO GREAT TO BE LOVED AND HAVE THE SUPPORT I HAVE FROM EVERYONE!

~ thanks for reading my blog :)

5 comments:

sheryl said...

Glad to see that you have updated your blog! :)

I love the random 25 things!

One thing, though -- Shannon has the cutest 2 year??? JUST KIDDING I am not one of those parents that think my child is the cutest! Plus, my child isn't 2 yet! he he he

We will have to get together sometime! I miss you!

Miss Ashley said...

Sheryl,
Thanks for the comment. Yeah you have the cutest, almost 2 year old. hehehehe

miss you lots too, we have to get together soon! I want to see your growing belly!

love ya

sheryl said...

Let me know when you are going to be in town and I will meet you! My belly is growing! :)

Love ya & Miss ya!

Amber M said...

Thanks for updating your blog Ashley!!! It is about time...hehe...don't forget about me girls. I want to hang with you too...lol

sheryl said...

Sounds good, Amber! I want to see your new house, too! We will have to set up a date/time. Maybe while I am on maternity leave and Ashley has a day free, we can come up and bug you! :)

Later girls!