Sunday, June 8, 2008

12:29am

Well its really late at night, or really early in the morning depending on how you want to look at it. And I am still awake, I guess this is what you can do when you are not working. I have not had the right sleep schedule since we went to Vegas. owell.. It will all be messed up in less than 50 days anyway. I am really starting to look forward to leaving, but I am really beginning to realize how much I am going to miss here in Illinois.
Today I went to my sisters house to sort of kind of help them with their new pool, even though we didn't get it up, we now know where it will and will not fit in their yard, and we know we are meeting Wednesday to actually set it up. Kind of scary that it takes that much thought to decide those two things. We also went on a little drive to see all the water in Newton and Ste. Marie. I have never seen so much water in my life, it is so scary.
The worst thing I can imagine happened to some of my friends in Ste. Marie. They lost their home (cabin) in the flood. It was actually swept away by the water. The good thing is they were and are OK. I am going to find out more tomorrow, well hopefully... So please keep them in your prayers, it is Pam and Gary Goss. They are two really great people who would give their shirts off their backs to help anyone out, and now they may need help from others.
Lets see... what else, well I am going to get some pics tomorrow from Wal-mart, then next time I am in Charleston, I will scan them and get some pics on here for you all.. I have had people tell me I need to get some on here, so maybe next week I can do that..
Well for now, I am going to get off of here so I can go watch a movie and hopefully fall asleep at a decent time...
love ya

2 comments:

Amber M said...

You did it, all by yourself!!!! Yah, I am so proud of you. I like the font a lot. I guess you had to learn how to do it sometime, since you will have to do it by yourself in Alaska. I will talk to you later. Take care.

Anonymous said...

keep'em coming!