Friday, June 27, 2008

3:45 am

Well.... so its like almost 4am, and I cant sleep.... so what am I doing, well before I got online, I was packing. Thats right, I finally got motivated to get some more stuff packed up to ship to Alaska. And I have completed two toates tonight, and they have book been 50 pounds, which means I am 20 pounds under the weight limit... which is awesome, I totally thought I would go WAY over.
Anyway, the reason I thought I would post a message is that I was going through TONS of stuff I had not seen in years, and I found old old pictures. and you know of course I was crying. I found pictures of Kierstyn and Aaron as babies. Then after I was looking at the pictures I was thinking about 3 months ago I had Kierstyn in my car and I was telling her about my teaching job and it was like I was talking to another adult... WOW time has passed so much, and I can not even believe how grown up they are. Its so scary.
I just think what all I am going to miss while I am gone... not only just Kierstyn and Aaron but everyone and everything..... owell it will so be worth it.

so anyway... off that subject... my new favorite saying is " You take the life out of Fun..." So funny....
Have a good night, and hope to get some sleep.... long weekend ahead...
love ya

1 comment:

Amber M said...

Well way to go Suz! Good going!
You did it....you made me cry.
LOL