Sunday, June 29, 2008

I lot more tears to come

So, the last time I wrote on here, I had been crying while I was going through things to pack for Alaska... and then my sister Amber read it and said she cried too..... JUST a heads up, I am sure there will be lots more tears to come..... I havent even moved yet....
anway.... this weekend was awesome... had tons of fun with friends, next weekend I will get to see some friends in Charleston, then my family.... i cant wait...
The strangest thing ever is that I talk more with some family members now then I have before... like my Uncle Ed, I stopped in his watering hole the other night and we talked forever, I never talk to him like that, I dont know if it that I am moving.... Or that he realizes I am grown up now.... I guess I will ponder that for awhile.
Well I need to get movtivated and head to town... so I will get off of here now.
Have a great week.
love ya

1 comment:

Amber M said...

Yes, I agree completely with you. It does seem you become close or closer to people when you are going to be leaving for a while. That is so odd, isn't it? Guess what we watched??? The Bucket List and yes I had tears. That is really a good movie. Well, until your next post, I will let you go for now. Talk to you later and see you next weekend. Love you!!