Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6-25-08

Well, I know it has been awhile since I left a message.. i have been really really lazy... You probably thought I was going to say busy.. but no, not busy just lazy. I am at my sisters in Mattoon tonight. Amber and I went to dollar tree and walmart, then out to eat with Jason and to the mall. Then came home so I could help Jason download songs on his MP3 playler... I am not sure what they are going to do when I leave.... LOL
Well anyway, I am going to get most of my stuff from Charleston this weekend, and then start packing up pretty much everything I own to ship to Alaska.....
I cant believe is like 36 days until I leave... thats so scary.... and I am so excited at the same time... Well i need to get off of here and finish up Jasons songs... hope you all have a great week...
love ya

No comments: