Saturday, March 14, 2009

ON THE HUNT AGAIN!!!

No its not for a man, or a dog, or a car, or a kid.... its for a place to live....

Well my place to live fell through for the summer, so I am on the hunt again for a nice place to stay in or around Olney this summer.  

GRRR, I hope I find something before I get home.  Since I arrive on the 1st or 2nd of June and start work on the 4th....  It does not give me much time for hunting for a place to live.

I also have to move the rest of my stuff out of my old house in Charleston.  So I will be doing that my first few days home...  
Kind of thinking I need a 2nd or 3rd copy of me to get everything done before I move home and start working......  :(

Other than that stress things are going pretty good in my life.  I am on Spring Break this week. I don't have any big plans, just chilling around the apartment with Zoey and the puppy (Kiita), doing school work, homework, and catching up on Scrubs!!  (Thanks Tony, now I am addicted to that show)

Well I think my countdown is around 75 days until I am back in Illinois.  I cant wait to see everyone...

Have a great weekend,

lots of love from Alaska! :)

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

Would you stay in Newton or does it have to be Olney?

AJ ~ said...

Good luck with the hunt! :)

sheryl said...

hey! Good luck sorry to hear that your place fell through!

I can help you move! We are done with school on the 29th! I can borrow the truck!! hehehe...good memories!! Just let me know!

Take care! :)