Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Search is over! Thanks to Sarah!!

YEY, I found a place to live, its official.  Thank you so much Sarah! you are a life saver!  



I will be living in a house in Newton.  This is the first time in my life I can say I will actually be living in Newton.  Kind of cool.  

I know Kierstyn and Aaron are very very excited.  I am excited to. I can walk to their house and go swimming anytime I want!!!  YEY!!  Watch out Lisa and Scott, I am sure I will be over LOTS! But when I am not over at Lisa's, I am sure the kids will be at my house!

I am so excited I will be a Newton resident, even if is only for 2 months.  It will be a GREAT summer.  

SO what out Newton, here comes another GROVES!!

Lots of Love from Alaska!  :)

3 comments:

Amber M said...

I don't know if Newton can stand to have another Groves there. I know that won't be too many, but still, the ones that are there are quite a mixture....lol. Don't ruin the GREAT reputation of the name...If that is at all possible. You know that cops loves Groves'

Sarah D said...

I am so glad this is going to work out for you!!

Between Lisa and I we will have everything ready for you the first of June!

sheryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You will have to let me know where it is so I can come and visit!! I am glad that it worked out for you!!

Love ya!