Friday, March 20, 2009

SPRING BREAK

My spring break is fastly coming to a close...  :(  Is fastly a word?  I don't really know if it is or now, but I used it anyway.

I have had fun, pretty much doing nothing.  Which is what I had planned for my break.  Now I have to get back in a regular sleep schedule.  I am almost upside down with my sleeping now.  

I am going to do a run down of the things I have done over break, and what I still have left to do.

*DONE*
~ Cleaned and rearranged my living room
~ Cleaned my kitchen
~ Organized my storage table thingy...  (the table in my living room opens like a hope chest and I keep my dvd's pictures, bills, junk in there) Anyway, I cleaned and organized it
~ Wash laundry, and put it all away
~ Tried on clothes for this summer, and got a summer tote started
~ Took out trash
~ Picked up way toooo much puppy poop and pee.... GRRR
~ Cleaned Kerri's kitchen
~ Did some of my ECE homework
~ Found the materials I need to finish my UAA homework
~ Updated my blog, LOL, ok, just had to add that one

*STILL TO DO
~ Clean the rest of my apartment
~ Clean up puppy mess in Kerri's apartment
~ Do school work and paperwork
~ Finish ECE and UAA homework
~ Make some phone calls!!
~ ENJOY WHAT IS LEFT OF MY BREAK! 

Well I hope that the rest of my break goes as well as this week has.  I have not been to school all week, which is so nice!!!  Just to take a break from that place is nice, even if I didn't get out of the village.

I am not sure if I will get out of the village before the end of May or not.  I was supposed to go to the doctor, but it is just so expensive and its only 73 DAYS until I arrive in Illinois, so I think I can wait to go to the doctor when I get out to come home.

Well I hope all is well in Illinois.  I plan to post pictures of the puppy soon.  So check back.

Lots of love from Alaska!  :)



No comments: