Thursday, November 13, 2008

Care package and first bday gift!!!

Yesterday I got a wonderful care package from Valerie, Everett, and Josiah.  It was wonderful.  She included a lot of things for my students and thing I can bring into the classroom.  Which I know they will love.  
It is so nice to have support from home.  It really makes life away from my family and friends much easier.  
Now saying that I dont mean everyone needs to send me packages.  Just phone calls, emails, letters, and cards, it makes it all so much easier to be away from everyone I love so dearly.

I hope life is well in IL, I am sorry you have fell into the winter weather.  

Cant wait to see everyone in about 40 some days.

Have a great day, lots of love your way from Alaska.


Valerie hit a little bit of everything in this care package.  I plan to start sharing things with my students soon.  It was a great care package, and so much fun to open.  I had not idea what all was going to be in it!!
My first birthday gift.  I really thought about waiting to open in on my birthday next weekend, but....I couldnt.  I opened it....

It was this awesome candle, that smells great.  I love candles, it is now on the center of my table.  thank you so much to the Kitchen family.  Everything in the package was great, and very appreciated.  It will all be used well in Alaska.

3 comments:

Amber M said...

Yay!!! you changed your template!! I'm so excited.

Miss Ashley said...

haha, so I guess you didnt like the template either. Dad didnt like it, so I changed it... GRRR, I actually liked it.

Amber M said...

No, I liked your last template, I was just glad to see a new one.