Saturday, November 1, 2008

wow, October is over...

It just amazes me how fast time is going.  It seems like it was just August.  Now it is November.  Which this is my favorite month, so lets hope it doesnt fly by as fast as the others.  
I had a great October.  I have accomplished a lot in October, and now I am eager to see what November will bring.

We had a great Halloween up here in Alaska.  The community had a costume contest at the school for all ages, it was great.  Kerri and I of course dressed up and went.  As well as many of the other teachers.  My students were so cute!

Then we handed out candy at my apartment to trick or treaters.  It was fun.  we still have candy left over though, so that is not cool, because I know I will eat it.  I think I am just going to take it to school, out of sight out of mind right.... haha

Other than that, thursday night Kerri and I were bored and panted Zoey's toenails.  It was so cute.  She just laid there and let us paint them.  

Also on Thursday I celebrated Halloween with all of my students.  We had a blast.

I have so pictures from these events, I hope you enjoy them!

Lots of love from Alaska.

Zoey's nails all painted!!!  Very cute, we used Chrome purple!
Zoey laying so still while we were painting her nails.  She is a great dog.  there is noway King would have let me paint his toenails, although I may try it when I come home.  :)
My Jr. High boys having a popcorn eating contest.  They are so funny.  There was popcorn all over the floor.  But it was very very funny.
My 2nd Graders with their halloween presents.  Thank you Aunt Vicki for the cups, pencils, erasers and spiders, they loved them.  And I had enough for all of my elementary students!!  :)
Me and Kerri at the halloween costume contest.  i am a baby ready for bed.  I had on my pajamas, my cardinals blanket Amber made me last year for Christmas, my teddy bear Allen and Stacy gave me for graduation, my Winnie the pooh bath robe and my slippers.  To top it all off I had my hair in pig tails, which everyone told me looked so cute.  
Kerri was a life guard.  She had her suit on, flip flops, a life saver and a whistle.  We were so cute, and we had lots of fun.  We didnt win, but we still had lots of fun.

3 comments:

Amber M said...

I love Zoey's nails!! They are very pretty. And I also love your costume. Sorry that you didn't win, it is cool though. Love that blanket!!!

sheryl said...

I love your pigtails!

Miss Ashley said...

Zoey's nails are so cute, she really needs a touch up now... but she has not scheduled an appointment yet. We may do that this weekend. I may not use the $6 bottle of nail polish though. haha

Thanks Sheryl, I like my pigtails too, its weird that my hair is getting so long...

Miss you both, see you in 36 days...

Lots of love from Alaska.