Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Received but not forgotten...


WOW, I got this package awhile back, but I forgot to blog about it....
I am so sorry Amber....
This is the great package my sister Amber and her GREAT husband Jason sent me...

OK, for those of you that dont know... I am scared of birds. They just scare me and I think they are gross.... so Jason had this great ideas a while back to give me birds as a gift... Kind of a long running joke with us... Well I gave him the birds back as a house warming gift when they moved into their house... Then somehow I got them all the way in Alaska... Kind of strange... I just forsee that they will end up back in Mattoon some how some way.... and who knows when... lol


Love you guys, thank you so much for the great package - minus the birds...

Lots of love from Alaska...

2 comments:

Amber M said...

You are welcome for EVERYTHING!!!! Especially the birds!!! lol hehe
I know you love them.

Amber M said...

Happy Birthday Suz!!! Hope you have a great day!! Miss you lots. Can't wait to see you!!!

Love you!!!