Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Less Than 100 DAYS!!!

Hey Everyone,

First I want to apologize for falling off the blog world for a little while.  My computer bit the dust and the loaner I have I can not use on dial up -  so that only leaves me with internet during the school day - which means no time for blogging.  I hope to get back into the wonderful blog world more once I get my new computer...

ANYWAY it is now less than 100 days until I return to Illinois for the summer.  I am in major need of family and friends in my life.  I can not wait to get home and see everyone.  I know things will not be any calmer while I am home, because I am jumping right into my job with Upward Bound, but I am just ready to be home around everyone.  

I miss my family (which includes friends) dearly.  I love love love it now that Kierstyn has email.  We stay in touch almost daily.  It is so weird to email her about "life"  she is growing up so fast.  I really feel like I am able to catch up on all the junior high gossip and life with her though.  

I am planning a trip to holiday world with Kierstyn and Aaron this summer.  Of course that was their choice of a place to go.  I said I would take them anywhere (within reason) they wanted to go... and they chose Holiday World.  It works for me, I am sure it will be fun.  

Other than that I just plan to see everyone as much as I can and get in some good swim time and get a good tan.  Soak up all the sun I can!!!

I am sure I will post more countdowns as the time comes closer.  

hope Life in IL is great for everyone.  Things here are good.  I am good, just tired and worn out, but I am sure I will get caught up with everything soon.  
We have been getting more snow.  But the temperatures have been nice.  The days are getting longer, which helps with everything!  School is going well.  The conference in Anchorage was very nice.  I learned a lot and brought back lots from presenters.  I hope to be able to teach some of it next week...

Well I better get to school work now.  

Lots of Love from Alaska.  :)


2 comments:

sheryl said...

Thanks for the updates! I am so glad that you didn't get captured in some igloo!! hehe just kidding! I can't wait to see you when you are home!! Love & Miss you!

Amber M said...

Can't wait until you come home and I also can't wait for Holiday World. We will have so much fun!!!

Love you and miss you!!!