Wednesday, February 11, 2009

More pictures

The sun.. yes it is back, and so great!!!!
Kerri with her beaver hat on.  Yes, this is a hat made from beaver fur... Kerri made it herself.. it was a tough project, and luckily our vacuum picks up beaver hair from the carpet.  One night Kerri decided to pluck her beaver in my house...  I am so glad her hat is finished.  I just cant help but laugh when I see her with her at on.  She is soooo cute.  
After she finished her at, one evening she came over and asked me for cotton balls, so she could make beaver balls.... and they say live in Alaska is boring... NOT WITH KERR AND HER BEAVER!!!!
the snow, we went for a walk the other day, and the snow has drifted so high on the 12 foot snow fence.  Pretty call shot of all the snow...  I LOVE IT!!!
I picture of town from the road leading back from the lake.  We had a very good walk.
ME ME ME, and Zoey.  it was pretty chilly when we walked.  I had on my snow pants and parka.  My face was a little cold, but not too bad.  It was a nice walk!!!  And of course Zoey loved it!!!

No comments: