Thursday, February 5, 2009

SLEEP!!!!!

For some very odd reason... I can not sleep lately.  I love love love to sleep, but lately, I just cant fall asleep.  I toss and turn, and get so mad because I cant fall asleep.  I try playing a dvd, try having complete darkness and quiet, try some music..... nothing seems to be working.  I miss sleep.....  it is now after midnight, I have showered, drank warm water, and took some medicine and I am awake and on the computer...


sleep_well_02.jpg


To top it all off I have had a headache for 3 days....  grrrr  
I am sure it has to do with the lack of sleep, and the crazy piles of paperwork I have to do... but geee, I just wish it would go away.

imgres.jpg

Other than that, things are good... the SUN is back in AKP!!!  How awesome is that.  We have not had sun since the beginning of December!!!  so its great to have it back.  

imgres.jpg I never really thought what it would be like to go a couple months without any sun shine... it was very strange.

imgres.jpg

  Then when it came back Tuesday afternoon, it was an amazing feeling.  We were all happy to see it shinning in the classroom.  :)

imgres.jpg

I have several things to blog about, so keep visiting my blog for updates... but for now, I just wanted to vent about my sleep problems and my headache.  I know I know, everyone has problems, but I dont talk to many people socially, so I dont get a chance to vent...  Sorry it has to be to my blogger friends out there...


Have a wonderful Thursday in IL....

lots of love from Alaska  :)

PS, now that I found out how easy it is to add images from the internet to my blog...  I am so excited... sorry for the overload of images.  I am a slow learner.

slow-learner.jpg

   

1 comment:

AJ ~ said...

You're way ahead of me...I'm still struggling with getting images added like I want to. Kudos to ya!