Sunday, October 26, 2008

SUNDAY


OK, I know this is my 3rd post for the day.  BUT I hope you will get a couple good laughs out of this.... 

So I was walking to the school and I tripped over the snow.  I mean seriously... we have had like a foot of snow, and I now trip.  And it was not like a drift or I had to step over something I was just walking and tripped.  WOW, that  is just amazing to me.  And of course Kerri was there when I tripped, granted I didnt fall, but still I tripped and had to stumble to catch myself and Kerri says, "watch out for that white stuff, its kind of tricky".  It was just so hilarious, and for those of you who know the real me.  I am sure it got a laugh of picturing me walking and tripping over the snow....

OK, next....  please, make sure you are not in a public place to laugh at this...

I have lived in my apartment for over 2 and a half months now... And the bathroom, well yeah, thats a place I am in daily.  you know to use it, shower, use the sink... all that fun stuff.
Tonight when I was getting out of the shower, I noticed something with my mirror....




I just realized it was a cabinet.  I have never looked at it that closely before, or even tried to open it.  but i now know it opens and it is a cabinet.  WOW, who really lives somewhere this long and does not notice that they have a cabinet behind their mirror...
Well I am happy now, I have a place to store everything that is on my sink....  :)

I hope you enjoyed me sharing the funny things from my weekend.

Love ya

1 comment:

Amber M said...

Too funny!!!!
Now you can store stuff in the "medicine" cabinet.
You are so crazy!!!

Miss you. Love you