Saturday, December 6, 2008

16 MORE DAYS!!!

So, if you look back to when I began my blog, I was counting down until I left Illinois.  Now I am counting down until I return in Illinois.  I have 16 more days in Alaska.  Then I will arrive in Illinois.  I know I will only be in Illinois for a few days, but it will be a GREAT few days.

I am so very excited to see everyone.  I cant believe these past 5 months have flew by so fast.  I cant believe I have not seen my family and friends for over 5 months.  CRAZY!!!
While I am home I hope to see as many people as I can, and do many things I want to do.  I have several Christmas events to go to and several other events to attend to... haha.. Some of you know what I mean.  I am very excited that my plans for New Years Eve involve going out with all my great friends from Olney.  I hope we have a fun night out all together again, like we did all Summer.  :)  I miss all the guys from Olney so much.

As most of you know I will have my uncle's car, (Thank you Uncle Joey) so I will be able to have my own schedule.  yey..  Yes, this is the car I sold to my uncle in July.  
I hope to have my dad's cell phone, so I can make plans and let people know where I am going to be when... or where I should be... haha, most of you know I am always late where ever I go... so just expect that.   you have waited 5 months to see me, what's another hour going to make a difference, because I am sure I will be late.

Well I hope all of you are doing well in Illinois.  Things here in Alaska are good.  It is starting to look and FEEL more like winter here.  Okay, so it has looked like winter for months now, but it is even more white now then before.  The cold weather has come to stay I think.  But as long as I dress warm, and I am not to lazy to get dressed to go outside, I will stay warm.

I want to also thank everyone for all of their support.  You have made it possible for me to survive these past 5 months away from the people I love so much.  I don't think it would have been possible without all of the support from home.

Miss you all so much, see you soon.

Lots of love from Alaska.  :)

Love Ash  :)

No comments: