Friday, December 12, 2008

Care packages!!!

I know I have been slacking on my post lately.  But I have been super busy with school work, and life in general.
So here are some pictures of the wonderful care packages I have received over the past month!
thank you so much for everything.  I know I have said it before, but getting packages, emails, mail, letters, cards and phone calls make it so much easier being away from home.

I will see you all in just over 12 days!!!  I cant wait.
Love ya

My Birthday care package from Amber and Jason.  I love it all!!!  I cant wait to fill the pooh photo book to show pictures off while I am home.  I already have my new wallet filled!  And the chap Stick is a god sent!!!
Birthday care package from Paulina.  It was wonderful all the best things.  All though I dont like Mint they didnt go to waste, Kerri was more than happy to get them.

I great birthday package from Sheryl.  It is wonderful.  She had an Illinois theme!  Thanks so much



No comments: