Tuesday, December 2, 2008

COLDEST DAY!!! so far.....

Well, 

I guess since it December it is time to start getting cold.  Today is the coldest day it has been here so far for me.  The temperature itself is -22, and the windchill temp is -51.  Yes, you are reading that right and I typed it right, -51 with the wind.  

I have only been outside long enough to go from my apartment to the school, which is right across the street.  About a 35 second walk.  Maybe it was a little faster today.  

We will see what it feels like when I go for a longer walk to the post office this afternoon.  Of course then I will have more clothes on, and my parka.  I will try to get a picture of myself in the weather.  

Here is a website that shows all of the weather details for AKP.

http://www.wunderground.com/US/AK/Anaktuvuk_Pass.html

Hope you are all staying warm in IL.

Miss you so much, see you soon.

Less than 21 days until I am in IL!!!!

Love 
Ash

1 comment:

Amber M said...

Now that is firetruckin' cold!!!

Love you
Can't wait to see you!