Saturday, December 27, 2008

Home and Loving every Minute of it!!!

It is just so great to be home. I have had so much fun the past couple days. Christmas eve I went to Olney to see my family away from family. We had a blast.
Then Christmas day Mom and I got to hang out all day. Looked at Pictures, played Wii, went to eat Chinese.
Today (Friday) I got to spend the day with my dad. We went shopping, and then back to our watering hole. Tonight we went to my Uncle Joeys. Again, played Wii, at way to much food, and just hung out. It was so nice.

Tomorrow (Saturday) I have my Groves' Christmas's. It will be so much fun. I havent seen that side of the family. So I am sure a few tears will be shed, and lots of hugs and kisses will be given out. I just cant wait.

If you want to get ahold of me, just send me a message. I will try to check my blog this weekend. I hope to see everyone around.

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas. The weather is just crazy. But very nice.

Love ya
Ash

2 comments:

Sarah D said...

I have your purses and flat wallet (that you get for free) waiting for you.

Just give me a call--618-783-4045.

Sarah D

sheryl said...

I want to see you!! Can we get together some time this week??

Glad to hear that you are having so much fun!

Later!!!!!!!!!!!!