Friday, December 12, 2008

More packages

Ok, here are some more... My family and friends were very nice to me for my birthday!  thank you so much!!
Much love from Alaska.
See you all SOON!!!

This is a holiday package I recieved from our speech pathologist.  It is a great package!!
This package from my cousin Marty and her boyfriend Lonnie.  They are so nice.  I love it all, and the letter. It is very ironic though.. She messed up and sent me a Cubs Pez dispenser, when I know she meant for it to be a Cardinals one.  I am glad it got back to the Cubs fans though.  :)
This is the holiday package I received from our school district.  It was a great surprise and a wonderful package.
This is a wonderful package I got from Julie and Harrold Forester, Amber Tonn, and Uncle Rodney.  I want to give 99% of the thank you to Julie and 1% to Amber.  haha  Thank you so much to my other family, I miss you guys to much!!!  See you soon!  :)
My mom also remembered my birthday.  I got a wonderful birthday package from my mom.  It is wonderful.  I have done several of the craft project already, and watched the DVD several times.  Thank you mom.  See you soon!  :)

1 comment:

karliejo84 said...

oh ashley, thanks for the advice! I can't wait for you to get home. Oh how i have missed you. Once again thanks for the great advice! Hugs!!!!!