Friday, December 12, 2008

and even more package!!!!

I am not done yet.  Here are some more.  :)
Read to the end, there is a twist.... only in the Groves family.

This was my birthday package from Amy, my old roommate.  Who I miss so much, we had so many good time!!  Thank you for all the great memories, and all the great gifts to remind me of ol Chuck Vegas.  The Sadie Dog is on my couch and I cuddle with it every evening!!
PS, I still have not saved my legs... haha - ok thats a lie, its only been a week or so... haha
SOOOOO, he is where the twist comes in. I go to the post office like normal  I have two packages.  I am like, wow, thats great.  I look a little closer the package says "FOR ZOEY"  I am totally serious, this package was for Zoey.  As soon as I set it on her sled she knew it too.  She was smelling it and everything.  Then we got it home and she was in heaven.  She loved it all.  She got this big bone first and it was gone in one evening.  I want to send a BIG thank you to Marty and Lonnie from Zoey and Kerri for the very special thought and care package.


know, to top that, or maybe not quite top it, but Kerri gets a package from Marty and Lonnie also.  She reads the letter, which was so nice, of course I almost cried.  Marty wanted to thank her for being such a dear friend to me.  Marty knows how close I am with my family and friends, and it is so dear to me to have that.  She knows Kerri and Zoey are very important to me, and that it would be so hard up here without them.  So she wanted to share her appreciation to Kerri.  She had a wonderful Care Package and was very thankful.  Marty your the best.  Thank you so much.  It was still ironic to go to the post office and see I had a package but on top of it is says "For Kerri".  I told Kerri she could carry her own package.  haha

1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

Dear Dad, PJ and Aunt Vicki,
I received you packages and they are great, but I cant find the pictures I took. As soon as I do, I will post about them. I just didnt want you to think I had forgot about you.
I love you and I miss you
See you soon.
Love
Ash