Sunday, April 26, 2009

1st ClAsS BaBy!

OH YEAH, I changed my flight home day and time, cancelled my return flight and up graded to 1st class.  How awesome is that?  I am so excited.

 I will now be getting into Chicago around 2:30 on May 30th.  I am so excited.  That is pretty much like a day and half sooner than I was going to get home.  I will be able to make it to Matt and Erin's wedding reception on Saturday evening.  Then I will have all day Sunday to spend with the Groves family.  I am so excited.  

 Moving home was my choice and the reason was to be with my family and friends.  So getting to see and spend time with my family and friends the weekend I get home is just AWESOME!

 I am enjoying my last month here in Alaska.  Kerri and I have been walking and enjoying the nice weather (20+ degrees)!  I will get to spend one more evening in Fairbanks before I leave and finishing out an awesome school year.  I couldn't ask for anything more :)  I am truly HaPpY!




Have a GREAT day...
Lots of Love from Alaska   :)

1 comment:

Amber M said...

I am so excited that you will be coming home even sooner. That is awesome!!! It was so good talking to you tonight. Talk to you later. Take care. Love you and miss you!!!