Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

I wanted to take this chance to wish my mom the best birthday she could ever want.  She does so much for our family and sometimes I know it goes unnoticed... 

So I want to say mom you are the best and I thank you for all you do for me.  I really dont think I would be in Alaska and living my dream if it was not for you!  You give me the support I need and you know when I need an encouraging word here and there.  So thank you for that.  I know it is hard to be apart, but it it totally worth it, and it will make the time I am home even better.

I can not wait to see you in like 62 DAYS!!!



I miss you so much, and love you so much.

Have a great day, wish I was there to celebrate with you.  But we will make up for it in JUNE.

Love you best daughter... haha just had to add that  :)

No comments: