Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Bailey Joe!

I know I know, I am a terrible Aunt, I did not get Bailey's birthday post up on his birthday.  But I have a very good excuse.  The entire village did not have phone service, so I did not have internet... good reason... right??

So, Happy Birthday to my 4 year old Nephew.  Yes, he may be have 4 legs and be furry, but he is still Amber and Jason's oldest kid.  He is the love of my sister's life, next to Jason.  Well I think Jason comes first.  Even though she had Bailey first.  LOL
Jason realized when he married Amber, Bailey came with the package.  But I think it worked out for the best.  They soon added Sasha to the family and just recently added Pooper and Elvis to the family.
Bailey is a great big brother, and a great cat.  
I am so sorry I dont have actually pictures of Bailey Joe to post... but please visit Amber's blog to see recent pictures of Bailey.

I cant wait to see Bailey and Sasha and meet Pooper and Elvis when I get to Illinois.

Aunt Ashley Hopes you had a great birthday Bailey Joe.  
Lots of love from Ashley Marie

1 comment:

Amber M said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Bailey. He can't wait to see you.