Thursday, April 9, 2009

My life in short...

I thought I would give the run down of my life... Just so everyone in blog world can keep up with me.

- I am so excited to be coming back to Illinois for the summer.  53 DAYS and I will be in Illinois.

- My niece is going to be turing 13 on the 18th of April. I am really having a hard time with the fact I will have a niece who is a teenager...  It is really hitting me.  The fact she emails me and is so grown up also really gets to me.  I love you with all my heart Kierstyn.  :)

- I am so excited to be living in Newton this summer.  I dont know why, but for once everything is going great for me!  Thanks to my family and friends!  I will have a place to live, a job, a car, and be with my family and friends!

- I am missing another wedding in IL this weekend... by the end of the school year that will make at least 4.

- I am also going to miss a couple people having babies...  But that is ok, I will see the babies when I get home!  I will be home with Mandy Sharp has her baby, even if he is nameless!!  LOL

- I miss the animals in my life almost as much as I miss my family and friends.  I can not wait to see my dog King.. ok, ok well he is my mom's dog, but I claim him!  I just hope it works out to bring him up to Alaska next year.  He will LOVE it!

- I am so excited to be coming back to Illinois for the summer.  53 DAYS and I will be in Illinois.

- I am still procrastinating on planning for my summer Personal Achievement class I am teaching.  I really need to get motivated for that.

-  I only have one more major assignment for my ECE college class, then I am done with college classes for awhile.

- I am getting my bills paid and it feels GREAT!

- I am so excited we are getting a fresh fruit, meat and vegetable order from Fred Meyer on the plane Saturday.  We had the order and hoped to get it last Saturday, but the store was to busy to get the order to us.  So it will be here Saturday.  YEY, apples, oranges, carrots, bananas, peppers, chicken, and hamburger... super excited!  

- The weather has been above ZERO for several days in a row now!  It is great.  OK, so the windchill has still been in the negatives, but it is nice to say the weather is above zero.  There has been a lot of sun too.

- Along with seeing my family and friends I am looking forward to camping, 4-wheeler riding, swimming, baseball games, and going shopping in stores instead of on line.

- There is a job opening at the store here in town... Debating on applying.. for the next 50 days... $16 an hour.. that would really add up!  But its just a thought.  Probably wont happen.

- I am so excited to be coming back to Illinois for the summer.  53 DAYS and I will be in Illinois.

- Kitta, Kerri's puppy is getting really big.  She is so smart too.  She already knows how to sit and lay down. 

- My hair is getting longer, and I really like it.

- We still have several feet of snow on the ground. It is amazing!

- The pool is back open, so I will be swimming and life guarding again soon.  Excited!  :)

- I have had a headache for about 3 days now.  Not sure why.  Hope it goes away soon!! 

- I am super addicted to Facebook. I have had it for like 6 years now, but I am just  now really addicted...  

- I am so excited to be coming back to Illinois for the summer.  53 DAYS and I will be in Illinois.

Thats about all I can think of now.  Hope all is going well in IL.  

Lots of Love from Alaska  :)

1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

One more thing to add... Its snowing here! :) Even after 6 months of the white stuff.. I still love it :)