Friday, April 17, 2009

ME ME ME...

What's new with me?

~ Well first and most important, I will be in Illinois in less than 45 DAYS! I am Super Excited  :)

~ I have been having bad headaches for awhile now. Not really migraines, just bad headaches, I cant wait until they stop. 

~ I am working on my resume and references. - Never have liked working on resumes and I don't like to ask people if they will be a reference for me.

~ I am job searching in Charleston/Mattoon/Newton/Olney area for 2009-2010 school year.  If I don't find a full time job I think substituting will be pretty cool.  

~ I gave also thought about babysitting 2nd and 3rd shift, I know parents are always looking for babysitters during odd hours of the day.

~ We only have around 30 days of school left. I can not believe the school year is almost over.

~ Kierstyn will be 13 years old tomorrow.  That is just crazy to me. I can not believe she is that grown up.

~ Speaking of Kierstyn, I miss her and Aaron so much!  I can not believe I have went so long without seeing them.  I have a feeling when I am living in Newton they will be at my house all the time...  Which is perfectly fine with me  :)

~ Well, it is after midnight here, so I better get off here and head to bed.

Can't wait to see everyone when I get home.
Have a great weekend in Illinois and enjoy the nice weather.

lots of love from Ashley Marie  :)

No comments: