Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to send out a special Happy Mother's Day post to all the great moms out there.  Being a mother is the most important job anyone could have.  It is also a job that at times goes without the proper appreciation.  It is  24 hour a day job, that never stops.  I don't care how old your kids are, they always still need their mother.  I think Mother's should have one day a month that is Mother's Day instead of one day a year.  

I know I could not be where I am today with out all of the great women in my life, many of which have their own kids, but have taken me in as one of their own at times.  I have several great women I call "mom" and that means so much to me, they are great mother figures to have when I need them.

I especially want to say thank you to all you do to my Mother, she is the best woman and friend I know.  She is always there when I need her and always there to give advice or listen to me.  It has been so hard to be away from my mom for several months at a time, so being home in just a few days will be GREAT.  I will be able to see my mother anytime I want too.

Hope Mother's Day is great for you all.

Lots of Love from Ashley Marie  :) 

No comments: