Tuesday, May 19, 2009

On the search again

Well I am house hunting again.  Crazy I am not even in Illinois yet, and have had two houses arranged and lost both of them.  I am not sure what I am going to do, I guess it will depend if I get a full time job for the fall..

I just feel blah... about not knowing what I am going to do...  owell, I am sure I will find a place to sleep for a couple weeks, LOL...  I know several beds, couches and floors that have been offered to ME, I feel so loved!

SEE Amber, Koehler's and MrCreaken's  IN 11 DAYS!!!!  See the GROVES in 12 DAYs, so excited!  :)

Love ya
Ash

2 comments:

Amber M said...

Who are the MrCreaken's? Maybe they have a place for you to stay? I don't know yet about the McReaken's. They have a lot of people that live in their house.


lol...haha

Miss Ashley said...

Yeah, I cant believe I did that... Sorry...

love you