Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photos

So, I have been slacking on uploading photos... Also my computer will not read my pictures off my camera, I had to borrow a card ready for another teacher.  So here are so recent photos of Anaktuvuk Pass, Alaska!

When it warmed up a couple weeks ago and we still had piles of snow the kids enjoyed riding their packs really fact into the deep snow then crashing.  It was actually very funny.  I felt bad laughing at them, then asking if they were alright.  But they did it several times.  :)
Another warm day, I think almost have the kids in the village were out walking just like Kerri and I.  I took a minute to take a photo.  It was a very very fun day!
TRUE village life.  Two 4th grade girls on a very small motorcycle.  It is so cute.  They ride that thing everywhere.  There are several motorcycles around and lots of 4wheelers and Argos.
Kitta and Zoey enjoying the lake before it completely thaws.  Zoey is a major water dog, thats the lab in her.  Kitta, well she is learning to enjoy the water.  

This picture was taking before the THAW, Kerri is down looking into the frozen over lake, trying to see what she can see.  It was very funny!

I will post more pictures at a later time, but I thought these were very cute pictures.  Hopefully the weather continues to warm up, so we can be out and enjoy our evenings as much as possible.  :)



2 comments:

Amber M said...

I love all the pictures. They are very cute.

Miss Ashley said...

yeah, it will take us days to look at all the pictures I have... i cant wait.

love ya, see you soon :)