Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I made it back to Alaska

Well I got in to Alaska late Monday night.  I was scheduled to leave Fairbanks for the village on Tuesday.  however, Ice Fog hit Fairbanks pretty hard and the planes could not take off.  so I am spending an extra night in Fairbanks.  I am not complaining though.  I needed the rest and relaxation.  so its nice.  

I am getting caught up on my emails, blogs, and pictures.  

I had a wonderful time in Illinois.  I want to thank everyone who made it a great trip home.  I will be back in June.  Just like the past 5 months flew by, I am sure the next 5 months will fly by also.  
I made a comment to someone while I was home, that wow, not much has changed here.  (in IL) I guess thats nice.  I just was not sure what to expect.  Being away for so long... 

I hope everyone has a great week.  

LOTS OF LOVE FROM ALASKA (again)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After being gone from home for 3 years in the Navy without a return visit, you soon realize that the only thing that has changed is yourself.

Dad-Brad