Monday, January 12, 2009

The fun times from Illinois!!!

I had a great time while I was in Illinois.  When I got back I was amazed to find out I took almost 500 pictures while I was home.  I would love to share all of them with you, but I will share a few.  I was able to see lots of people.  It was great to be with my family and my friends.  I was able to make it to all of my family events and spend tons of time with my family.  I can not wait until June to see everyone again.  I know this summer will be great as well.  I want to thank all of my family and friends who shared the great time with me while I was home.  I know it may not have seem any different from you normal day to day but for me it was 5 months of waiting to get back into that day to day events.  I love you all and miss you so much, but just remember I am living my dream up here.

Lots of love from Alaska



My brother in law loves me so much he brought the 4wheelers to my moms on Tuesday so we could go riding.  Paulina a wonderful friend of mine came down from Charleston to hang out so we all went riding.  We had a wonderful tine.  We were pretty bundled up.
Santa came to visit the Groves' Christmas so Amber, Lisa and I took a turn getting our picture with him. 
The 3 stoogies with their hats on. It was raining outside and I guess Lisa and Amber thought they would melt so they put gift bags on their heads.  Marty had to jump in the picture too... she fits right in.  She has an Alaska sock hat on, I wonder who brought that gift to the gift exchange.  Thanks for the laughs girls...
Another set of 3 stoogies.  Just kidding, here is a wonderful picture of Kierstyn, Aaron and Aunt Amber.  I love this picture, this was right after we opened presents at Lisa's.  I think the kids were pretty happy to see me....  I love them so much!!!

The last Friday I was home was wonderful and a few of my friends came out with me.  It was wonderful to hang out with all of them.  I had a  blast with Jen, Katie, Tammy and Karlie.  Thanks girls for a wonderful night out.  

I hope you enjoy the pictures. I have tons more, but its getting time for me to call it a day.  :)

1 comment:

Amber M said...

Those hats worked too, we didn't get wet at all....lol