Friday, January 16, 2009

One of many things missed

Well tomorrow will be another day of missing out on something.  I know this is one of many many things I have missed out on, and one of many many more things I will miss out on.  I also know I was the one who chose to move 3000 miles away from my family and friends. 

Tomorrow my sister and best friend Amber is hosting a bridal shower for our friend Robin.  Amber is the MOH! (Matron of Honor) for Robin's upcoming wedding.  I know she has done a great job and will continue to be a great MOH for Robin.  These are the times in a woman's life that are very special and make her feel very special. 

I look back on Amber's Bridal showers, and bachelorette parties and think how special they were for Amber.  I think about how she was so happy, and how her friends shared this time with her.  I hope the best for Robin.  

Have a great time ladies.  Please have a drink for me.

Missing you lots!

lot of love from Alaska.



2 comments:

Amber M said...

Well thanks for all the kind words and memories shared. I, of course got teary eyed. You are so sweet. I do hope everything goes well tomorrow. I do think we will have a good time. I will try to take plenty of pictures.

Love you and miss you

AJ ~ said...

Awww, I'm sorry. But think of all the wonderful adventures you're having that you will carry with you forever! :)