Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One after another


I try to think positive about things... but it is just not working.  I also try to forget about things that piss me off and that is not working either.
I just need to vent...  GRRR 

My work wants me to come back next year, I have not idea what I am going to do.  
Money as always is tight...
I hate the way I look in all my clothes, and I just can not get motivated to work out.  The pool at school is closed until further notice.... so I cant use that for exercise.
I am missing home....
And finally, I am so behind in work, I just feel like I cant dig out.... and I have my college class starting Saturday.....

GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for listening to me vent....  I dont feel better yet... but hopefully soon....
OH, and to top it all off... the dang emergency light in my room has a very very annoying buzz to it and I have to listen to it all day long.... driving me even more nuts!!!
One of my favorite paintings, I wish I could just go stand on a bridge and scream...
Sooner or later, I am going to go off on someone who has nothing to do with any of my problems....  I am sorry in advance to who ever that is....


3 comments:

Amber M said...

Hey, you know I am here for you no matter what. I have been through some terrible times too, we both know this. You are going to make it through everything with flying colors. You are a great person and a great teacher. I believe in you and so many other people do too. I know you are going to make all the right choices about everything. Hang in there, it will get better. Let me know if there is anything you want me to do. Email me, call me, myspace me...whatever you want.

I love you very much and miss you more and more everyday. But don't think that I don't want you there living out your dreams.

Talk to you later. Take care

AJ ~ said...

aww, i'm sorry. keep thinking positive!

Anonymous said...

Life is tough. Work on resolving your problems, because until you do they will just follow you wherever you go. Redirect your energies, the pool is closed, then throw yourself into your work and get it caught up . . . solving one problem at a time. Once you are caught up on your work things will start to look better. Starting a college class Saturday? Is it wise to start more projects while you're behind already . . . sounds like the start of just one more problem on top of the rest.
Chill, collect your thoughts and move forward through the trials and tribulations of life. It will either get better or worse, but it entirely up to you by your choices and actions!

Love Dad-Brad