Thursday, October 16, 2008

Care packages and stuff...


So, I thought I would add some pictures of some recent care packages.  I just want to thank everyone at home for everything.  It make it so much easier to be way from home when I hear from people, talk to people, get emails and mail.  
I hope things in Illinois are going good.  i also hope you enjoy the pictures...



Books and school supplies from Uncle Joey, Candy and Brian.  How great, I will be able to use everything....  :)
Food, candy and chapstick from Mom.  I love it..   

Socks, candy, pictures, letters, signs, and gifts from Scott, Lisa, Kierstyn Aaron and Joanna.  thanks for the care package from NEWTON, it is GREAT!!!
My sign from Kierstyn, I love it!!!
My sign and letter from Aaron, it is great, I love it, even though he miss spelled my name, thats ok, it is still GREAT!!!

No comments: