Friday, October 3, 2008

Random pictures and thoughts

So, we have had so much snow, it is amazing. Snowing all day and drifting a little bit. The planes were not able to land so volleyball is cancelled for tonight, and prolly for tomorrow as well. We also will not have mail today or the rest of the weekend. So Lisa, I will not get your package for awhile. I will let you know when I get it though. I really love the snow and really love it here. I almost always seem to be in a good mood around here. Which is just great. I have had some more pictures I hope you enjoy them. Miss everyone, love ya all...






Student working, Angie and Walter


Me and my students, Jada and Juno


My students laughing at me and the camera, Angie and Walter



A picture from Volleyball Practice.  Our team is very talented.  I hope they have a great season.


I will try to post more pictures soon. 
Have a great weekend!!  :)



1 comment:

Sarah D said...

Jada and Juno are adorable!!

(their teacher is pretty cute as well!)