Sunday, October 12, 2008

pictures


So we walked to the lake again today.  It was quiet a work out.  with about a foot of snow in most spots, that had not tracks, it was kind of tough.  but it was worth it.  I was able to make a snow angel on the frozen lake.  I have some pictures to share.  The weather was nice.  About 12 degrees.  We really couldnt see the mountains, so much fog.  But I did get a few pictures.  I hope you like them.





Me making my snow angel.  Again, this was a work out.  The snow was so high it was hard to move it around with your legs and arms.  But it was fun.  I think I was laughing so hard, that I couldnt move my hands and legs at the same time.
Me trying to find a way to get out of my snow angel.  I was covered in snow.  I love it.  Just the thought of sitting where the lake water was less than a month ago is awesome.  I was more adventurous on the frozen lake today.
It is really hard to see, but this is my snow angel.  it was cute!!
I pic of what we could see of the mountains.  The snow is just amazing.  
Zoey found some friends on the walk home.  Two very very cute puppies came to meet us on the road.  they were so cute.  I wanted to bring one home...

1 comment:

Amber M said...

I like the one of you laughing. Very funny. And the one of the cute little puppies and Zoey. How cute.