Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weekend


Well, its the weekend!  I am at school for an inservice, however, we dont have anything we must do.  So teachers are supposed to work on grades and lesson plans.  Well I have all but 2 progress reports done, and I dont have any lesson plans to do.  So I though I would add some pictures Kerri and I took this week.  I hope you enjoy them.

Miss ya, love ya


Kerri and Zoey found some really deep snow.  haha, it was really funny.
A picture of me by the moon rising.  Very awesome colors in the sky.  And yes, it was really cold and I just had on my sweatshirt... I guess I will learn sometime.  haha
The moon rising and the great pictures around the mountains.
On the other side of the village is the sun setting and the great colors on these mountains.  It was really cool.  you could see the sun setting on some mountains and the moon rising on the other mountains.

I just thought this was funny, summer street in Alaska with the snow covered mountains in the back ground.

2 comments:

Amber M said...

That sky is soooooo pretty. I love the colors. And that is a lot of snow they are trying to walk in.

Cheryl said...

Ashley, Hey girl, I just came across your blog from another one...do you remember me..Cheryl (Blank) Colwell, I was an Upward Bound Advisor when you were a Freshman I beleive...How fun and cool is this that you're in Alaska...probably just a tad different than Noble, IL huh?! Congrats..! I have a blog too if you would like to check it out when you're bored...www.dccolwell.blogspot.com